Shri Mahavir Jain Vidyalaya, (Vidyalaya) was established in 1914 with the blessings of YUGDRASHTA ACHARYA SHRI VIJAY VALLABHSURISWARJI MAHARAJ SAHEB for the benefit of Jaina community. Vidyalaya believes that education coupled with pursuing of basic ghostwriter-agent.de/masterarbeiten principles of Jainism will help in creating better citizens tomorrow. Jainism is http://www.essaywritingservicehelp.co.uk/ not a mere religion but a way of life. Lord Mahavira taught us to be accountable for every moment of our life and Vidyalaya inculcates this teaching into the young Jains through its various activities. Vidyalaya’s mission is to propagate the Jain way of life, while enabling contemporary academic pursuits. The Vidyalaya’s main objective is to establish institutes engaged in the education or supporting academic pursuits, for the Jain Community and the devise schemes for promoting education. Vidyalaya is managed from its “Head Office at MUMBAI” through management comprising of :
1. Board Trustees
2. Executive Committee
3. Managing Committee
4. General body
Vidyalaya’s activities include :
1. Facilities for lodging and boarding for Swetamber Murtipujak (by birth) boys (undergraduates / standard 11th onwards upto graduation only) at Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Bhavnagar and Udaipur.
2. Facilities for lodging and boarding for Swetamber Murtipujak (by birth) girls (undergraduates / standard 11th onwards upto graduates only) at Ahmedabad, Vallabh Vidyanagar and Pune.
3. Agam Prakashan and other publications through JINAGAM PRAKASHAN TRUST.
4. Jain Temples (Shikharbandhi Derasarji & Gruh Derasarji) at all branches managed by JINALAYA TRUST.
5. Higher Education Institution and Colleges under SHRI MAHAVIRA JAINA VIDYALAYA EDUCATION FOUNDATION, the first one being an MBA College at Vadodara.