- Unite influential and powerful Jain businessmen, industrialists and knowledge workers for noble causes such as Service, Knowledge, Economic Empowerment, Social Upliftment and Spiritual Enlightenment.
- Organize social, cultural, religious and educational events that all family members can participate in together.
- Platform for young entrepreneurs for right Business contacts and employment.
- Retain social, moral and religious values following principles of Jainism in all group operations.
- Effective event management to maximize event quality at reasonable cost.
- To provide a platform for young entrepreneurs to interact and gain purposeful knowledge from the experienced and well established business leaders.
- Sharing fair and best practices.
“Working together and helping each other for making a disease-free, violence-free, enemy-free, conflict-free, ignorance-free, poverty-free social order for ensuring a happy, contended and satisfying living for all”.